Friday, May 6, 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY TIME!!

To help kick off the FLOWERS line...here's one up for grabs!!
Leopard peony retail value $4.75! Could be yours for free just by clicking LIKE on the post on FB!
Ways to enter:


1)LIKE the post on FB, instant entry.

2)Change your status on FB to say...
"I <3 FREEBIE Fridays at Nite Owl Mama! Come play along!! LIKE the page & Tell her I sent you!".
**make sure to tag NOM in your status by using the @ sign then no space & type niteowlmama, it should pop up for you to click on! Then you MUST come back to my page & leave a comment letting me know you did this!!** 10 extra entries

C)each new fan you send over, 5 more extra entries!!

D)become a blog follower 5 extra enteries, if you become one, please let me know! If you already are one...you get the extra 5 already!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment