Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ok let's get this started!

Can't believe it's taking me so long to get this blog going. I've been making lots of baby stuff lately. Seems like there was a baby boom around here, thus the baby product overload!! But that's a good thing, always know someone with a baby on the way, that'll keep me busy making stuff! So here we go....bare with me. I'm trying to get things together, in order, priced, get some stock, etc!! If you have any questions about the products or pricing, personalization, etc....Please email niteowlmama@gmail.com

Thanks for following me & supporting my adventure to keep my sanity! Remember it's NEVER TOO LATE TO CREATE!!

Don't worry it's not ALL baby stuff!! There will be more! Lots more! Just on a baby kick right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment